Brandy Snaps (makes 10)
An old favourite, delicious filled with Chantilly Cream, everyone will love them.
75 grams Butter
200 grams Caster sugar
200 grams Golden Syrup
100 grams Plain Flour
6 grams Ground Ginger
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the golden syrup and mix well.
- Gradually fold in the sieved flour and ground ginger.
- Place mixture into a piping bag with a half centimetre plain tube.
- Pipe onto a grease proof paper into 1cm diameter rounds.
- Bake in a hot oven approx 220 degrees Celsius for approx 5 minutes until golden brown on the edges.
- Allow to cool until slightly firm roll round a suitable wooden rod and allow to cool until crisp.
- Remove from the rod.
Now enjoy !