Delicious, quick and easy to make.
Kids love this crispy coated chicken and it's far healthier than some of the take-away alternatives but taste just as good.
Fresh white bread crumbs of 1 small loaf
1 tsp cumin
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp Jamaican jerk spice
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp dried thyme
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp paprika powder
1 tsp ground allspice
Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
100g flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 eggs, whisked
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees C
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Coat the chicken in the flour, shake excess off, then coat in the egg, then finally coat the meat in the bread crumbs and press it on firmly.
- Pour some olive oil on a non stick oven tray and then add the chicken.
- Drizzle a little oil over the top of the chicken.
- Cook for about 35 minutes or until chicken is golden on the outside