With all the news of E.coli infected vegetables around the world, it is really important to do everything you can to ensure you stay safe.
We have put together a check list for you and also you can visit our 'Food Safety'
pages for more detailed information:
Pudding Pie Cookery School, practicing good food hygiene.
- Thoroughly wash all fruit & vegetables
- Peel the outer skin from root vegetables and fruit with a skin
- Shred and wash lettuce thoroughly
- Always wash your hand after handling fruit and veg
- Keep all work surfaces clean
- Avoid cross contamination of foods
- Thoroughly cook vegetables to kill any bacteria