Banbury Food Fair with Paul Da Costa Greaves July 22, 2013 17:20
- 10.45am Pudding Pie demonstrating Focaccia and a pancetta and sundried tomato filled bread
- 11.45am Malaysian Memories with Yolanda Tapping
- 12.45pm Paul Da Costa-Greaves demonstrating Savoury baked muffins with feta cheese nut free pesto AND Baked wild salmon with spiced prawns and sweet potato puree
- 1.45pm Pudding Pie demonstrating Seabass with chorizo and an aubergine confit
- 2.45pm Paul Da Costa-Greaves demonstrating char-grilled pineapple with spiced prawns and sweet potato puree AND Summer fruit roll with sweetened basil syrup
- 3.45pm Pudding Pie demonstrating Bubble & Squeak cakes with Thai seasoned roast chicken and a chilli and sour cream sauce. Working with Love Food, Hate Waste.