A delicious and fresh dish, very tasty and healthy, enjoy!
1 small butternut squash
400g dried spaghetti
2 tbsp olive oil
75g pine nuts, toasted
50g parmesan, grated
Sage leaves or lemon thyme leaves, chopped
Freshly ground black pepper
- Peel, de-seed and dice the squash and place in a pan of boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until tender.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain. Add 400g dried spaghetti to the water and cook according to packet instructions.
- Drain well, return to the pan and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the squash, some fresh sage/thyme leaves, 75g pine nuts, toasted and 50g Parmesan.
- Gently toss together, divide between shallow bowls and top with extra Parmesan shavings, to serve.