Children's Sushi Cooking Parties
If you love Sushi, this is the party for you!
Discover how to recreate restaurant quality sushi, we will guide you through how to make delicious sushi including the secret of the preparation, styles and tips, cooking authentic rice, sea foods, ingredients and the equipment you need.
Parties last 2.5 hours and include all ingredients, tuition, recipes, equipment and food to take away.
In these hands-on classes, you’ll learn:
- The secret of how to prepare sushi rice, washing, cooking, and mixing with sushi seasoning
- How to prepare the sushi seasoning
- How to prepare vegetables, and fish filling for sushi rolls
- You’ll practice how to make hand rolls using rice vinegar, California rolls, and how to form Nigiri and Gunkan sushi
- How to make delicious chicken noodle soup
These parties can be held in any venue with the space for everyone to work or even at a Banbury cookery School venue.
Children/Teenagers: £235 for up to 8 people (£15 per extra person)