Mobile Cookery Demonstrations
We can run just about any form of Mobile Cookery Demonstration to help you promote your business or campaign message. This can include audience participation, or simply food demonstrations with free tastings.
We can supply all the cookery equipment including ovens, fridges, tables etc suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Ilja Harvey – Celebrity Demo Chef (Banbury Cookery School owner)
Ilja studied and qualified in Catering at the North Oxfordshire College before going on to work as a Chef and then Executive Chef for two Pub/Restaurants. Ilja has provided lots of cookery demo’s/appearances for clients that include:
- BBC Radio Oxford
- Ox Box TV
- Various Celebrities
- Thame Food Festival
- Kingham Food Festival
- Bracknell Food Festival
- Banbury Food Festival
- Brackley Food Festival
- Oxford Castle
- Mid-Counties Co-Op
- Cherwell District Council – Love Food Hate Waste
- London Borough Council – Love Food Hate Waste
- Oxford Brookes University
- Swindon University
- Veolia (Berkshire & Tower Hamlets) – Love Food Hate Waste
- Berkshire Council- Love Food Hate Waste
- Oxfordshire Waste Management – Love Food Hate Waste
- Dorchester-on-Thames Carbon Project
- Kidlington V’s Climate Change
- Wantage Food Festival
- Hungerford Food Festival
Basically we can do whatever you need, from a table set up, right through to a full demo kitchen with overhead mirror etc.
If you are looking for a unique way to raise awareness for your business or promotion or if you are looking to source a tailor made service to offer any form of mobile/event cookery demonstration, we can help.
What will this type of event cost me?
Below we have some indication of the prices for this service. This will however depend on where the event is to be held, what types of food you wish to have and any other special areas that need to be included.
Demonstration Cookery Event
This is where we will cook/demo to the public or audience and offer sample tasters of the prepared food, price includes:
- All ingredients (a charge may be made for certain special requests)
- Chef to run the event
- Banners and marketing if required (can be personalised with your logo etc)
- All cookery equipment needed (electric or gas)
- Portable sink, hobs, hot water etc
- Gazebo if required (4.5 x 3m or 3 x 3m)
- 3m long banner stand (for your message if required)
- Indoor demo unit with overhead viewing mirror if required
- PA Equipment with multiple mics
- Demo tables and coverings
Half day from £395
Full day from £595
Depending on the location of your event, a mileage charge will also be added.